Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Divergent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you liked the Hunger Games, chances are you will enjoy this novel by Veronica Roth. There were some details about the society and how it got to where it is in the book that I wish were in the book (maybe I will learn more in the books to come). Roth has created a very intriguing concept where the city lives in five different factions. You choose when your 16 which faction you will join and live the rest of your life with. Abnegation, Amity, Candor, Dauntless, and Erudite. But what happens when you don't really belong in any one faction, but you are...let's say well-rounded...you may just be Divergent. The story follows Tris as she hast to make some very difficult choices. The book was very enjoyable, a bit violent, and it has some romance stuff in it for the ladies. I found myself entertained and engaged throughout the entire book. A great read that kept me flip'n the pages and that is How Lou Sees It.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment